Personal Injury Lawyers – Truck Accidents
As an experienced 18-wheeler accident lawyer, I hear questions like this quite a bit: I was seriously hurt when a tractor-trailer crashed into my car, and I don’t know what to do. Contact us now. As an experienced trucking accident lawyer, you need to take immediate action to gather evidence. More on this website
Preserve your rights, and pursue a truck accident claim. Here are some preliminary questions we’ll be discussing together:
* Were you a driver or passenger in the car struck by the semi?
* Where did the semi-accident occur?
* When did the truck accident occur?
* How did this truck-car accident occur? Describe exactly what happened. Describe the weather conditions at the time of the crash and the trucking accident; where were you going? (e. G. School, work, home, friends’ house, etc. ).
* Who is your auto insurance company? Bring in your insurance declarations page (this will show us your coverage types).
* Did the police arrive at the scene?
* Was a traffic crash report prepared? Describe the types of personal injury you have suffered.
* What was the extent of the property damage to the vehicles involved in the car-truck accident?
* Were there any witnesses who saw the traffic crash?
* Did law enforcement obtain that information?
* Were you transported from the scene by ems?
* Did you go to the hospital or receive medical treatment from any doctor?
* What is your current medical status?
* Have you been contacted by the at-fault truck driver, trucking company, or their insurance carrier or representative? [do not give them an interview or statement — you are not required to]
I will ask you to provide basic background information about yourself, such as employment history, income loss because of the tractor-trailer accident, medical bills (past and future) you expect because of the tuck-car accident, and discuss factual and legal issues which may arise in the case. Of course, we will discuss settlement possibilities, your hopes and goals, and my thoughts on how we may be able to achieve them. So, how do we reach an accident settlement to cover your serious injury? That, of course, depends on the facts of the case. How that facts are framed and addressed can play a role during settlement negotiations. If you believe your serious injury was caused by the negligence of a truck driver or trucking company, then contact us today. The prompt investigation, including collecting and documenting evidence, including photographs of the property, the semi-accident scene, and your serious injuries, can be critical in proving a serious semi-accident injury claim. At our Law Firm, we represent personal injury accident victims who have been seriously harmed. We pursue claims on behalf of good, upright persons injured by the negligence of others in a car-truck accident, semi accident, 18-wheeler accident, or trucking accident involving serious personal injuries or wrongful death. Bumps and bruises heal and are not, in our view, worthy of a claim. We only handle legitimate and valid personal injury claims, so we can spend more time with your claim and move it forward quickly. Because we only handle valid personal injury claims with permanent injuries, we can ensure personal service and attention to each client’s injury claim and each family’s wrongful death claim. Contact our Law Firm today if you want this type of personal service for yourself and your family and do not want to get lost in a large law firm bureaucracy.