This Blog was brought to you by the Carabin Shaw Law Firm, Principal Office in San Antonio
What Causes Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcycle accidents can be tragic and upsetting events. Serious bodily harm and even death are often the results of such tragic occurrences. The lack of a protective barrier between the driver and the road ultimately leaves motorcyclists vulnerable. Knowing what often causes motorcycle accidents can alert you to how to avoid having one. More on this webpage
Several types of motorcycle accidents exist, but some are more common than others. Whether you drive a larger vehicle or whether you are a motorcycle rider, everyone on the road needs to be familiar with the most common types of motorcycle accidents so that you can be aware of them and avoid them while driving.
Motorcycles face higher dangers from road hazards than cars and other vehicles. Due to the motorcycle’s smaller size and less stable nature, potholes, dead animals, slick pavement conditions, uneven heights between lanes, and other irregularities or unexpected objects in the road pose a serious safety threat to motorcycles. High speed is a causal factor of accidents too. Speed displaces the alignment of the motorcycle, as it causes the front end to ‘wobble’. Hence, the motorcyclist loses control and collides with any stationary object or moving vehicle.
Whatever the cause, nearly all motorcycle accidents result in injury, and nearly half of those are more than minor. Since medical costs and liability questions are common, an experienced motorcycle accident attorney can be beneficial in dealing with post-accident issues. At our Law Firm, your motorcycle accident attorney is determined to help you!
Why Choose our Law Firm for Your Personal Injury Attorney?
• Stop dealing with the STRESS caused by a car accident or other injury.
• We will help you with your property damage claim, no-fault coverage, getting a rental car, negotiating payment plans for your bills, finding a doctor, or anything else you may need. In some situations, your personal injury attorney can even refer you to a company that can give you a loan to cover your living expenses and medical bills while we work on your personal claim.
• A more PERSONAL approach to the practice of law.
• You will get the best recovery possible. Your personal injury lawyer from our Law Firm will listen to your needs and take care of you.
• Your personal injury attorney is available whenever and wherever you need them. Call us right now, even if it is midnight, and a personal injury lawyer, not a paralegal or answering service, will be available on his cell phone to discuss your case. You will always know that you have an advocate beside you throughout the process.
• We do not charge anything unless you win! No exceptions. No loopholes. You literally have no financial risk in calling us for your personal claim.
• Our EXPERIENCE on the local and national levels is second to none. We know how to get big results for your personal injury claim. Over the past several years, we have recovered over $100,000,000 for our personal injury clients. Recent recoveries include:
• We have had multiple settlements for defective drug cases exceeding $1,000,000.00 per client. We consistently have very large settlements and jury verdicts for personal injury cases, including a $500,000.00 settlement for a trucking accident, a $275,000 medical malpractice settlement, and other trip and fall and automobile accident settlements and verdicts with respective values in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.
• Having a BETTER personal injury lawyer means you get better results. The attorneys at our personal injury Law Firm are recognized in Texas as being premier attorneys.